You are cordially invited by the board of directors and the program committee to submit proposals for oral presentation at the 2nd Post Genomics Summit--Medicine in the Post Genomics Era, to be held on may 17-19, 2006, in Beijing, China.
This event will focus on the fantastic influence of Genomics on medicine and human healthcare, main topics including:
- Genomics and proteomics approaches to drug discovery and development
- Genomics and proteomics applications in clinical research and diagnostics
- RNA processing in health and disease
- RNAi for target validation
- Cancer Genomics and Proteomics
- Systems Biology
- Genome and Protein Biomarkers
To submit a proposal, please fill out the on-line form.
The Program Committee will make their final selections in February 2006, and proposers will be notified by late February whether their proposal has been accepted for inclusion in the 2006 meeting program.
For further information, please visit: http://www.sonoda.cn/meeting/index.asp?ColumnName=home
For Reference: PGS 2004 Brochure
If you have any enquires, please contact:
Dr.Sue Zhang, M.D.
Dr.Tim Shi, M.D., Ph.D.
Oversea Office of PGS 2006 Organizing Committee
Tel:(01) 443-857-4752 or (01) 443-857-3907 or (01)-301-358-0477
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
5602 Baltimore National Pike, Suite 202,Catonsville, MD 21228, USA