Hey CJ and Lina,
I figured out the SAGE procedure from export/import into RefWorks. I can see how to edit the "export" part of what the public sees (Staff-Only -> Vendor Help -> Sage), and have edited accordingly. I can't figure out though how to edit the "Importing into RefWorks" section for SAGE. The import instructions are different than normal because SAGE is weird. The import filter in the instructions is not "SAGE" but should be "Refer Format". Full instructions are below.
CJ if you can add a comment telling me how to edit the import instructions for SAGE in the staff-only that would be good and I finish the entry off next Sunday. The entry is "inactive" for now since the current import instructions that show aren't right.
Exporting citations into RefWorks from Sage Journals Online is not automatic. First follow the Exporting instructions below, and then follow the "Importing into Refworks" instructions.
1. Search and find the information you would like to import.
2. Mark the articles your wish to export.
3. Next to "For checked items on this page:" Select "download to citation manager" and push the "Go" button
4. Click on "download to citation manager" link.
5. Click on "EndNote". Open the file, or save and open the file. Select all the text (CTRL A) and copy (CTRL C)
Importing into Refworks
1. Sign into RefWorks
2. Scroll your mouse over References on the far left in the menu at the top of the page.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on Import.
4. Select Import Filter/Data Source Refer Format
5. Choose End
6. Choose a folder to import references into. (Specify a folder or it will default to the Last Imported Folder.)
7. Choose: Import Data from the following Text.
8. Paste (CTRL V)
9. Import button